- Reaches out to me while he's sleeping. He pets my hair and smiles.
- In his semiconscious state, leans over and kisses me. He tells me that he loves me.
- He expects nothing in return.
- He is communicative. He tells me absolutely everything.
- When he has a secret he will tell me anyway. Because he loves me too much to keep a secret from me.
- He doesn't have discerning tastes. He'll eat a bowl of cereal for all three meals a day if I don't make him anything else.
- He tells me I'm pretty every day. And he really believes it.
- He spontaneously and joyfully jumps up suddenly to give me a hug. Multiple times a day.
- He wants to spend every moment of every day with me. No part of his heart doesn't belong to me.
- He loves everybody. Even though I'm his favorite. I can share.
Given, there are a couple of characteristics that might need a little work like:
- Sometimes he pees the bed. And he's always in my bed.
- He has a little bit of a potty mouth because he copies words he hears me say then tells me those are swear words. Thanks. I know.
- He writes his "m" backwards and he skips 16 when he counts to 20.
- He's messy. He's still learning how to clean.
- Okay, maybe his heart has room to love Miss Robbins. Maybe it is a little bit broken because Miss Robbins got married last weekend.
- And the cat. Yes, he does love the cat nearly as much as me. But I don't shed all over him. She does.
Still, I have to admit, my perfect little boyfriend, when his little quirks are outgrown and he gives up a little of his Oedipus Complex (I dread the day), he is going to make some little girl very, very happy.
Until that day - Ladies, eat your hearts out. He's all mine.